[CAUT] hammer line

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Mon Feb 11 15:19:23 MST 2008

So for the next hammer replacement job, I will at least reshape some hammers
(or replace a few) in that area and listen before I leave the piano. Don't
want to redo my own work. Nice to have the luxury of having the piano in the
shop at the time, but most times that isn't the case.

Jim,  No I haven't seen Dale's class on this topic.

Alan