[CAUT] Etymotic Research, Inc. - ER € 20 High Fidelity Earplugs

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 18:47:35 MST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 3:21 PM, Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) <WOLFLEEL at ucmail.uc.edu>
wrote:

> Alan,
>
> I have a couple of pairs of these and they seem to work for me. I use them
> mainly on airplanes and movie theaters. Pianotek sells them.
>
> Eric
>
> Eric Wolfley, RPT
> Director of Piano Services
> College-Conservatory of Music
> University of Cincinnati

I've been using them for several years and have been suggesting them on this
list every chance I get. I got busy and hadn't been in for a hearing test
since 2000. I finally got in this summer for one and my hearing was BETTER
than it was 7 years ago!! I hadn't begun using the earplugs yet then!
Interesting, huh?

Mike

--
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?
Michael Magness
email mike at ifixpianos.com