[CAUT] Anaheim class - input

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Feb 25 11:55:02 MST 2008

Thanks Ed,

And I should mention that while the class should be good for CAUTs, I want it to be a class where every tech will leave feeling that it was well worth their while.

I will be practicing what I preach by "doing it fast" (i.e. going over a lot of "stuff") and "making it last" by giving each participant a small instruction "booklet" to keep and study. The class will be fast, the materials given will make it last.

Regards,
Jim