[CAUT] Inexpensive institutional piano benches

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Fri Mar 7 04:05:36 MST 2008

<< I haven't seen a price list for a while but I recall seeing some
inexpensive Chinese benches a while back with quality consistent with those included
with the typical Chinese import pianos.  That may be sufficient for now. >>

I saw three of them show up at Vanderbilt last fall.  One was in pieces on
the floor after three weeks, the second was in the dumpster by Thanksgiving, and
the last one, in a lesser used room, made it almost two years.
   It is a lot cheaper to buy Jansen benches and be done with it.

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on
AOL Money & Finance.<BR>
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001)</HTML>