[CAUT] Top East cost piano rebuilder closing shop

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Fri Mar 7 06:43:50 MST 2008

Hello List,

I will be placing this in PT Journal soon but it could take a few months
to be published so I thought it best to give you a heads up.

Please contact me by phone at: 845-838-3635 for pricing and further
information. Sorry but I will have no time to respond to e-mail inquiries.

John Hartman

Top East cost piano rebuilder closing shop, selling collection of
classic rebuildable Steinway and Mason & Hamlin grands and all
soundboard building equipment.

For sale:

Collection of classic rebuildable Steinway and Mason & Hamlin grands

Highest quality Sitka spruce for soundboard panels

Spruce and pine rib stock

Quarter sawn rock maple capping

Panel making press with all jigs and fixtures

Classic Steinway style belly board with go bars and heavy duty saw horses

Heavy duty flat soundboard layout table

Various custom jigs, fixture and hand tools for soundboard making

Hitachi re-saw band saw CV75F

Promax III 22-44 drum sander

Delta 18” drill press with air feed

Rockwell radial arm drill press

Coming soon:

Action rebuilding tools, jigs and fixtures including many of the jigs
shown in John Hartman’s Piano Technician’s Journal articles. A large
collection of slides showing piano rebuilding techniques, usfull to any
student of the rebuildiong prosses.