[CAUT] Top East cost piano rebuilder closing shop

Marcel Carey [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] TITLE="[CAUT] Top East cost piano rebuilder closing shop">mcpianos at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 18:09:27 MST 2008

I second David. Just had a look at your work and it's just superb. Best of luck with your new career, but we miss your work. I felt very sad when I heard you were quitting the journal.

Take care,

Marcel Carey
Sherbrooke, QC