[CAUT] Top East cost piano rebuilder closing shop

ricb at pianostemmer.no ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Mar 9 11:43:19 MST 2008

Hi John, nice to hear from you again. Very much sorry to understand
you are leaving our profession... tho obviously I understand at least
a bit of why.  My my my what the PTG has lost... pushed out the door
as it were.

Excellent illustrations work John... I see you have continued to
develope in this area since we last heard from you.  I wish you all
the best of luck  in your new field.

Cheers
RicB

---------
Hello List,

I will be placing this in PT Journal soon but it could take a few
months
to be published so I thought it best to give you a heads up.

Please contact me by phone at: 845-838-3635 for pricing and further
information. Sorry but I will have no time to respond to e-mail
inquiries.

John Hartman

Top East cost piano rebuilder closing shop, selling collection of
classic rebuildable Steinway and Mason & Hamlin grands and all
soundboard building equipment.