[CAUT] electronic tuning device preference?

wbis290 at aol.com wbis290 at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 16:00:44 MST 2008

Hi Andrew,

You are so right about the Bechsteins. Ohio Northern University has two
9'2" Bechsteins and to get them right does take a more careful tuning
than most pianos. What you can do with one Bechstein, you cannot do
with the other Bechstein. Being used to both of them I can whip them
into shape much easier than when I first started tuning them. I find
that they are much more work than a 9' Boesendorfer that a client of
mine has. I find the 9' Mason & Hamlin that the University of Findlay
has is the easiest of the other 9' grands.

Bill