[CAUT] BYU Piano Shop Website

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri Mar 14 10:12:11 MST 2008

List,

We thought you might be interested in our new BYU Piano Shop web page.

http://music.byu.edu/index.php?id=1305

(Note in the left hand corner is the menu you may follow.)

Since it is brand new there may be a few bumps and glitches. Please let us know if (when) you find any. Let us know what you think.

Some reasons we went to this are;

 1.  To answer questions that usually are phoned into the shop (Saves us time)
 2.  Have a repair form "on line" that comes straight back to us
 3.  Gives the School of Music "office staff" a place to go for information, and to answer the public's questions
 4.  To post some policies and procedures

We hope this will help save us time and increase our "accessibility" to the public.

If you have feedback you may post to us privately. If there is anything you want to "glean" from this for your own website please feel free to copy whatever you need.

Thanks,

Jim Busby
Keith Kopp
BYU Piano Shop