[CAUT] electronic tuning device preference?

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Mar 18 12:29:44 MST 2008

Andrew,

I have a Verituner (and a SAT) and I was wondering if you or anyone on the list knows exactly what the "Recalculate tuning" does? It asks you that every time you go back to a tuning that is already recorded in the machine. If all the "info" has been collected (i.e. the little "I" is full on every note) then what is it actually doing by this "recalculation"?

Thanks,
Jim Busby