[CAUT] Moore vs ET

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Fri Mar 21 13:00:45 MST 2008

I am told and have experienced myself that with WT (especially ala
Bach/Bradley Lehman which I have been working with of late) the dominant
seventh chords are more tense and so one is less likely to find holding them
desirable. Granted we are into the deep subjective here but as ed says there
are apparent affects on the player. And then there is the issue of pitch and
lowering it (to 435 or 415) seems have a soothing effect as well. Just notes
on notes.
Chris Solliday rpt