[CAUT] What are the chances?

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 16:54:39 MST 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 5:54 PM, Rob Goodale <rrg at unlv.nevada.edu> wrote:

>  I made a rather unexpected discovery in my university workshop today.
> The air conditioning in the building works on a chilled water system.  Here
> in Las Vegas the warm weather hits early, (81 today).  Apparently there is a
> leak in the system causing a slow drip from the ceiling onto a table below.
>
> Now what are the chances..... that out of *every* spot in the shop the
> drip could happen that it be landing exactly dead center where I had some
> Steinway hammers?  They were used but still good and I was intentionally
> saving them.  Now they are sponges!
>
> Rob Goodale, RPT
> Las Vegas, NV

I believe you have been a victim of the Magness curse, I've had things like
that happen to me for years! Oh and in case you're wondering, no I haven't
been there but my father lives there.

Mike
--
The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that
will allow a solution.

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404