[CAUT] Full Cover w/ DC

McNeilTom at aol.com McNeilTom at aol.com
Wed Mar 26 06:40:22 MST 2008

Hi, Jon -

You may well be right about the full-length cover in this case.  If  the
cover is in good shape, you might consider hemming the 'skirt' to a new  shorter
length.  (There is a specialty sewing shop in our town that does  draperies,
etc., for whom this would be no challenge.  Probably you have  similar
resources.)  You could go with a 'standard length' skirt or a  compromise mid-length.
In any case, the in-piano digital  hygrometer/thermometer with memory is a
Very Good Idea.

Best regards,

~ Tom McNeil  ~
Vermont Piano Restorations
VermontPiano.com

346 Camp  Street
Barre, VT 05641
(802) 476-7072

In a message dated 3/26/2008 8:52:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,