[CAUT] [SPAM] Re: Full Cover w/ DC

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Mar 28 07:37:58 MST 2008

Hi Dale,
	THink I can glue some to the top of my car to help in the summer? <G>
Which one did you use, the Low E?
	A whole roll would cover the bottoms of a whole lot of pianos. But I
might think about my corrugated roof shop building. I'm not clear how
it is installed on a metal building. Does it go inside, reflective
surface facing out?
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico