[CAUT] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Full Cover w/ DC

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sat Mar 29 17:00:24 MST 2008

Hi Dale,
	I'm a little like Guy, though I used oil base enamel to paint the top
of my dark blue car white. And then painted the rest of it to match.
I'm not to bad with a brush, from my days as a house painter <G>. The
white top did make a pretty big difference. I wonder if you _could_
take something like Solarguard and manage to attach it to the ceiling
of a car. Worth a try, when the mercury is hitting 100 out here in
"Fort Stinking Desert."
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico