[CAUT] Angelo Andino

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu May 1 15:20:49 MDT 2008

Thanks Ruth,

That was my experience too. I did ask them for prices and the only one they gave me at the time was $1,500.00 for a week of "one-on-one" in their rebuilding shop. They said that whatever you wanted to learn could be accommodated because of the many projects they had going on. IOW, if you wanted to learn how to install a board they would focus on that to your satisfaction.

Jim Busby