[CAUT] Angelo Andino

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Fri May 2 08:55:34 MDT 2008

List,

Several have written me privately about Angelo Andino and here's what I've gleaned. While Angelo Andino may know what he's doing, so far, no one would endorse him or his shop. In fact, there were some negative comments about them. Not about their work, but about their "presentation", shall we say? They may tend to exaggerate their accomplishments, and some of the references they cite (according to some) are bogus. Mike, the "partner" who has been calling CAUTs to solicit business doesn't seem to know much, or care for the guild. He had no idea who Ron Coners, Eric Schandall, Kent Webb or John Patton are, but claimed to know the S&S factory guys well.

If anyone has first hand knowledge of how Mr. Andino's classes are I'd like to hear about it. For now, I'll "wait and see".

Thanks,
Jim Busby