[CAUT] Harpsichord Jacks

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri May 2 16:41:05 MDT 2008

Paul-

A few more suggestions.

The Harpsichord Clearing House supplies replacement Burton jack tongues with
the molded-in plectra. If that's what your Dupree has, it's your cheapest
fix.

The Zuckerman retro kit is a set of registers and jacks to re-fit the old
Zuckerbox instruments. They work well, in my experience, and will sometimes
fit other instruments than Zuckerman.

Ed Sutton