[CAUT] 88 key pick-up! (well just 44)

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue May 27 14:01:06 MDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm sure many of you have done this, but I just had my first encounter
with not tightening down my Spurlock key clamp.  I picked up the strap to
turn them over on the bench and .... well I've got something to do for a
little while now.  For you new folks....ALWAYS number keys, hammers, wips,
etc just in case this happens to you! AND make sure your clamps are tight!

must go crawl around the shop floor for awhile!

PTW