[CAUT] Rockley Family Foundation

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 08:42:02 MDT 2008

Paul,

One thing I'll add is that we did it primarily for the piano major practice
rooms. Most of our other practice instruments were fairly old and not in
that good a shape. One unique thing we have now is that the dealer sends a
tuner(s) out to tune every 3 months, I believe, and every month to check
them over to fix any problems that have come up. This past year was the
first for this particular situation and I haven't heard how it all worked
out yet. I don't know how much work my replacement actually had to do on
them. I've asked (this morning) but haven't heard anything back yet.

Avery Todd, RPT
University of Houston, Ret.