[CAUT] death notice

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Sat May 31 09:57:11 MDT 2008

Oh man, I really hate to hear that! I regret I did not get to know him
better. He came to visit once, and we spoke on the phone a time or two. I'd
intended to go visit him at SIU at some point.

What a tragic loss. My prayers are with Larry's family, friends, and
colleagues.

Sincerely, Scott

Scott E. Thile
Piano/Instrument Technician
Dept. of Music, Murray State University
504 Fine Arts Building, Murray, KY 42071
Office Phone: 270-809-4396
http://campus.murraystate.edu/staff/scott.thile/index.html