[CAUT] Renner back action

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Fri Sep 5 11:51:46 MDT 2008

One thing that has not been mentioned is the screws used for the back
under-lever flanges, and indeed all flanges used on all Renner actions.
  They look like Philips screws, but they are in fact not Philips at
all.  They are PoziDrive screws (size 2 heads).  These differ slightly
from Philips  in that they have an additional set of small recesses
forming a star recess in the head.  PoziDrive screws are easily
identified by the X-shaped marking on the head: