[CAUT] Richard Kingston harpsichord parts

Robert A. Murphy Robert.Murphy at oberlin.edu
Sat Sep 6 10:19:03 MDT 2008

Fred et al,

A great contact for all things harpsichord is [still] Zuckermann's.
Richard Auber owns and manages the company (woodwright at snet.net) and
Steve Salvatore is foreman of the shop:

Zuckermann Harpsichords International
65 Cutler St.,  PO Box 151
Stonington,  CT 06378   U.S.A.
Tel. 860-535-1715 / FAX 3724
Toll Free: 888-HARPSCD (427-7723)
E-mail <steve at zhi.net>   http://zhi.net

Robert A. Murphy
Piano Technician & Curator of Fortepianos
Oberlin Conservatory of Music
cell:    517.285.3269
shop:  440.775.8275