[CAUT] Protek against string falseness

Kidwell, Ted W kidwellt at saclink.csus.edu
Thu Sep 11 10:41:02 MDT 2008

Hi Ric,

I sounds like you are not livening the bass strings first, is that right? You are not removing an end and running a loose granny knot back and forth to clean and "liven" the string? You are just adding the Protek to the string in its existing condition?

Thanks.

Ted

Ted Kidwell, RPT
California State University, Sacramento