[CAUT] Reasonable job descriptions

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 12 11:44:19 MDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
To: <caut at ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Reasonable job descriptions

> What I don't understand is why they hire you back with the better pay?
>
> David Ilvedson, RPT
> Pacifica, CA  94044

Hi David,
I assume you meant why they did not hire me back?

I didn't apply.

The situation had gotten so tense that I didn't want to be there anymore
starting a long time ago, and I think that was evident to the dean and the
piano faculty.  That place had become like a prison to me.  The day my wife
helped me clean my stuff out of the shop was the most fulfilling day I've
had in years.  I got to a time in my life that I realized this would be the
only opportunity I would probably ever have to pursue a long time dream, and
I had to do it or regret it the rest of my life.

Jeff