[CAUT] For Les and Avery

Leslie W Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 15 18:19:00 MDT 2008

I got news today that as far away as Indianapolis,there were major messes- one elementary school had 3 feet of water in it. The had 50 mph winds from the same storm. I have a friend in the Detroit area, but her address is on my desktop, and of course Sprint PCS has lived to its reputation- HORRIBLE  I've got a lot of messages, but can't get to them. What a lovely mess. The psychologial stuf is pretty stuff, but our bad natures are to be for a week or so. There are folks who have to put up with this, and then go back to nothing.   I have some seen some TV, and they're showing all the wealthy houses on the beach, but little of the "normal" where the normal people live.  So for us without power- we have it marvelous. With gas heat we still have warm water, and our grill works so we can cook a bit, but beenie weenies can be eaten right out of the can...........
les