[CAUT] harpsichord seminars

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sat Sep 20 10:25:21 MDT 2008

Hendrik Broeckman of Hubbard used to go various places to do three or
so day workshops with kit builders. You might contact Hubbard and see
if they still do that.
	I don't know of anything else of that sort (ie, a workshop or
seminar). Bringing someone to work on the instrument, and hanging out,
watching, getting some instruction is probably the best option. Or
maybe going to where someone is doing some work. Kathy Perl of the San
Francisco area or Anne Acker of Savannah are a couple I'd recommend
(Kathy is mostly a performer, but does a fair amount of re-quilling
and prepping work, and is willing to teach). Both can be found easily
on the web. There are no doubt others as well.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu