[CAUT] Heating system volume level

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Mon Sep 22 12:42:12 MDT 2008

Tim,

I think most HVAC systems are designed for minimum air changes per hour (or
some such target) as dictated by state regulations. How that affects the
uses the room is put to probably does not enter the equation. Hence our
continuing battle. The HVAC system in our recital hall has to be shut off
for each performance because it is so loud. Then of course the room becomes
unbearably hot for performers and audience.

Fun!

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University