[CAUT] Syllabus in Piano Technology

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 20:25:48 MDT 2008

My Dean suggested an independent study in piano technology--learning the trade--?because there is interest among our students and because he can justify paying me as adjunct faculty for teaching a music related trade to conservatory students, most of who will need something other than music to keep them afloat after graduation, at least.? Sounds like the precedent for this?may be additional staff who were hired to help teach web design to music technology majors, a required skill in a required class for them.?

Sorry for not stating that clearly up front.

Alan Eder