[CAUT] S & S D rest cushions

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:48:25 MDT 2009

Hi, this is what I found in a S & S D that was rented from the Mtl Dealer. I suspect major geometry problems as the shanks were really high from the original cushions. But... was this the real solution? Repetition was realy problematic and regulation in general wasn't better than the solution adopted by the previous "tech".

Some days are worst than others.

Marcel Carey

Sherbrooke, QC

Avec Windows Live, vous gardez le contact avec tous vos amis au même endroit.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9660830