[CAUT] S & S D rest cushions

Andrew Anderson andrew at andersonmusic.com
Fri Aug 14 16:20:02 MDT 2009

Have to agree with Fred here.  I experimented with the rep springs and
had to choose between bobbling hammers at mp play or bolstering the
whip cushions with additional cushion felt tack glued to the original
felt.  I did this after advising the customer that the previous hammer
install had been severely botched and that the action would benefit
from a total rebuild.  They went for the cheap fix and were delighted
with it.

Andrew Anderson