[CAUT] CAF

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Aug 16 04:35:17 MDT 2009

Just wanted to qualify my last.... by adding that the definition below
is what I am assuming the subject is about.

Cheers
RicB

    "There are a couple things here. First, there is the question of
    what  we are calling "CAF." I am referring to a particular lock up
    of the action (of one note of the action), where the hammer ends up
    well below the hammerline, and it doesn't reset immediately. It
    sometimes resets within a second, but that is too slow. Sometimes it
    resets if you just lightly touch the key. Sometimes it stays locked
    until the key is depressed a couple times."