[CAUT] Key Spacing: The Distal End

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Aug 20 16:04:28 MDT 2009

Mccoy, Alan wrote:
> Oh yeah, seems I remember you writing an article about that very thing
> somewhere in the not too dim past.
>
> Foggy Al

Some pasts are dimmer than others... Now, you're *who*, again.
<G> Yea, that was me, or what's left of me. I tried all sorts
of stuff, and that was the only method I came up with that I
could do in one lifetime, and control well enough to make it
work. It seems like heat should be doable, since wood is heat
bent and twisted in all sorts of other applications, but I
sure couldn't make it work predictably. Then again, all the
heat forming applications I can think of off the top are with
hardwoods. Are there any you know of with softwoods?

Justice Foggy Ron N