[CAUT] Benches

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Mon Aug 24 12:35:05 MDT 2009

Hello Kieth,

Contact-Allied Supply  888-622-7426

I have had VERY good success on Boston benches using the Konig products.

All products are in spray cans (easy for storage)  Depending on what color. Basic procedure is sand, respray with color and then top coat.  I'm somewhat surprized a facilities manager doesn't have spray equipment at his or her disposal.  On second thought , maybe not.

Ruth Phillips is an excellent resource for these products and how to use them.

Gerry

Gerry Cousins

West Chester University of PA.