[CAUT] Damper wire alignment (was:Underlever Felt)

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Wed Aug 26 21:15:45 MDT 2009

Susan,

I am new to this list.

If you don't mind, what is the Taut Line regulation gauge?  I tend to
listen to good advise and try to make whatever kind of tools/jigs I can
as a way to learn at the same time.

If it's appropriate to contact me directly so as to not waste time here,
that's fine with me.

Thanks for any new ideas,
John Parham
Hickory, NC