[CAUT] Cleaning old mold

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Aug 29 17:05:36 MDT 2009

Ruth

The "mold remover" products you buy at the hardware store contain bleach. I've had pretty good success using one of those products. I don't know if I would vacuum the mold. It will stick to the inside of the vacuum hose, and you'll wind up with the stuff all over your car, or where ever you store your vacuum cleaner.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943
Author of:
The Business of Piano Tuning available from Potter Press
www.pianotuning.com