[CAUT] Hammer flange rail split

Don Mannino DMannino at kawaius.com
Thu Jan 22 12:10:27 PST 2009

Bob,

I have had to replace these before, and I need to do another one - my
own Baldwin F has a split!

The last time I made a new one out of hard maple, yes.  If you don't
have a shop for it I believe Schaff has a duplication service, and maybe
other technicians could do it as a service as well.

Don Mannino

  _____