[CAUT] forearm smash/Steve Brady

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 5 05:46:29 PST 2009

Or, press the right pedal and play fast, fortissimo repetitions on each key, using the index finger of each hand. About 5 repetitions on each note will do, and it will take about 88 seconds to test the entire piano. I believe this provides more stress than the forearm, and it also tests repetition and backcheck clearance.

Ed Sutton