[CAUT] Gum poll

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Thu Mar 5 06:43:25 PST 2009

Consider mine raised with gooey strings-o-chickle trailing.

Goof-Off tm- works well to remove the stuff.

We've also used service hours of students to help with this issue. They sem to network quite well and usually puts an abrupt end to the practice.

It has even happened on a performance D in our inventory. Not only is that gross but THAT's cause for smacking the knuckles with a yardstick IMHO

BTW why are you rubing your hands under the keybed in the first place?

Gerry C