[CAUT] professor tuning variables

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 7 11:10:05 PST 2009

Hi Dave,
As long as the attitude is like the one you demonstrate there should be no problems. And I share your exact philosophy. What seems to me as unwise is the active promotion that ET is evil and never was intended for music and that all these other temperaments are actually more appropriate.  Stuff like that tends to catch on with the type of people who can take up a lot of your time.
Jeff