[CAUT] Nossman Rebuilds.

Ron Overs sec at overspianos.com.au
Mon Mar 9 13:29:10 PDT 2009

Jim,

I agree with your post. Simply continuing to
build the same spec., as was derived a century
ago, can't possibly yield state of the art. A
passionate quest for incorporating the results of
years of thinking and testing ideas is what moves
the knowledge base forward. Ron N. is one of a
small number who are working at further
developing tone building.

Thankfully, a few people in the USA seem to be
paying attention to these endeavours in progress.
Is this because US society seems to tolerate
itself believing that it can achieve? Here in
Australian our collective attitude seems to be
that the only people capable of achieving
anything are anyone else but Australians. We need
to grow up as a nation and realise that we have
pretty much the same bell-curve of intellectual
capability as exists elsewhere on the planet. The
Australian self-deprecating attitude that
pervades here, like some terminal disease,
doesn't seem to be doing us any favours.

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
    Grand Piano Manufacturers