[CAUT] Nossman Rebuilds.

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Mar 10 07:27:24 PDT 2009

Ron

Laziness? Lack of desire to improve? (That seems to be the real reason.)

However, continuing the "question everything" mantra, should we leave the door open to the possibility that somewhere in the world a piano exists that needs wound trichords? Just wondering. For instance, this UST7 improvement I mentioned, while I didn't believe it until I heard it, really did improve the scale to dang near excellent. Of course, a different design would have eliminated the problem... I guess that answered it...

Best,
Jim

What I've always wondered, is why the wrapped trichord ever
existed in the first place.
Ron N