[CAUT] Tri chords in bass. was Nossaman Rebuilds.

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 10 17:39:51 PDT 2009

Brand identification is not a logical, mechanically functional process.
If I smoke Camels and drive a red Ford pick-up, then I feel more like "who I
am" when I am driving my Ford and smoking Camels.
People believe in their brands the same way they believe in their religions
and political parties; the brain scans are identical, regardless of the
belief content.
People under stress become more superstitious, and acting out their
superstitions relieves stress. The pitcher never steps on the base line; it
would jinx his game. Solo performers are under great stress. Anything that
reassures them will help them play better.
ES