[CAUT] Worn whippen cushions / VS Profelt

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Mar 16 15:09:17 PDT 2009

Well... these were prettttty deep inside out nipples as it were.  So I
sanded'm a bit before trusting to the juice... which I might add worked
quite well.  When all was nice and dry I used my handy dandy telfon
powder filled piece of action cloth and brushed in a bunch of teflon
powder for good measure. Nicely polished capstans to boot made for a
very nice low friction... despite reasonably stiff hammer centers.

Cheers.. and its Skål !

RicB

    you don't need to sand, retaining all material and removing the
    indentation  with the liquid swell is sufficient and allows the
    material to last longer.

    Skol

    Chris Solliday