[CAUT] Edwards Action Caddy

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 06:09:02 PDT 2009

I seem to remember someone recently asking about about LaRoy Edwards' Action
Caddy. I knew I had this somewhere and finally today ran across it. So if
anyone is still interested, here's a link to a brochure type thing with
pictures.

I was seriously considering getting one but since I decided to retire from
the university, I just decided it wouldn't be worth the cost now. I wish I'd
had one years ago when I was hauling actions into my shop on a two-wheel
dolly! <grin>

http://www.edwardsstringcovers.com/brochureCaddy.pdf

Avery Todd, RPT
Houston, TX