[CAUT] Willis Snyder

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Wed Mar 25 16:56:20 PDT 2009

All,

I just heard that we lost one of the greats in our profession. Willis
Snyder passed on March 21. He was a friend and mentor to so many and
he will be greatly missed. He did so much for me to get my career
going and helped so many more. I still remember with fondness the PTG
chapter meetings at his shop. We always learned a lot but when the
meetings were over, there always was the German beer on tap in the
fridge!

If you wish to read his obituary and sign the guest book go to this
link:

http://www.legacy.com/ReadingEagle/Obituaries.asp?Page=SEARCHRESULTS

You will need to search his name and select last seven days in the
Date Range field.

Regards,
Don

Don McKechnie