[CAUT] wayward hammer return springs

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Fri Mar 27 14:21:18 PDT 2009

Alan,
I agree with "the Don's" analysis however check the area for any rogue sales type persons.
Added comment: Be sure to check the tightness of the spring rail. Winter dryness could have caused some loose screws (Yes Don, like me.).
Another possible (debatable) benefit of springing the butts and stringing the flanges.
=)
GerryC