[CAUT] Nossaman D in Las Vegas?

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Mar 30 21:54:13 PDT 2009

Jim Busby wrote:

> Didn’t someone mention that one of Ron’s pianos is in Las Vegas? I’m
> only a 5 hour drive away and would like to see it. Any help?

While I'd be more than happy to have a dozen or more LV area
pianos in the queue for characteristic desecration, I'm not
aware of one of my recreations being in that area presently.
It's doable with a phone call and some time, but isn't yet the
case, to my knowledge. Elves are standing by in anticipation.
Ron N