[CAUT] FW: hydraulic artist bench?

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:51:30 PDT 2009

From: mcpianos at hotmail.com
To: jminor at illinois.edu
Subject: RE: [CAUT] hydraulic artist bench?
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:41:52 -0400

Hi John,

This is the information I got last year after inquiring in Italy for this bench.

"Thank you for your email inquiry to Discacciati in Italy regarding
model 810 Hydraulic .  We would like to inform you that we have
this model in stock at our warehouse in Tampa, Florida.

The price is US $ 450.00 plus estimated UPS Shipping Fee $45.00

We do not accept credit cards and if you are interested in purchasing this
bench you can prepay with a check in either US Dollar or Canadian Dollar.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Gudi Benson

German American Trading Co. Inc. P.O. Box 17789 Tampa, FL 33682 T: 813-961-8405 F: 813-961-8514 germanamer at msn.com"

Let me know how you like the bench since I finally didn't order it.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC

> From: jminor at illinois.edu
> To: caut at ptg.org
> Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:08:47 -0500
> Subject: [CAUT] hydraulic artist bench?
>
> Anyone have any information on a hydraulic artist bench? Price, supplier?
>
> Thanks!
>
> John Minor
> University of Illinois School of Music

Messenger vous offre des tonnes de nouvelles fonctions qui rendent le clavardage encore plus plaisant Cliquez ici pour en savoir plus.