[CAUT] I knew it! (not)

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Oct 1 05:56:30 MDT 2009

Check out this link...makes me proud to be from Ohio...

Eric

Eric Wolfley, RPT
Director of Piano Services
College-Conservatory of Music
University of Cincinnati
From: Wieseman, Betsy [mailto:Betsy.Wieseman at ng-london.org.uk]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 5:39 AM
To: Allen Wright; Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel); lawrence.becker at insightbb.com; gibbspiano at aol.com
Subject: no comment.

http://www.cartogrammar.com/blog/the-music-of-geography-ohio-is-a-piano/

Gentlemen:

I am not sure how to contextualize this.  Someone with way too much time on their hands?  How do the notes relate to the actual topography?  Are some counties/notes more prone to go flat?  And by 'flat', do we think tone, topography, or tendency to bore?  Too many options....

Betsy

The Sacred Made Real: Spanish Painting and Sculpture 1600 - 1700

21 October 2009 - 24 January 2010

Book now

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/the-sacred-made-real

Open daily 10am to 6pm, Friday until 9pm

Sign up for the latest news, offers and exclusive competitions

from the National Gallery by clicking on this link

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/subscribe/subscribe-to-e-news